Difference between revisions of "User talk:Unbroken"
(Created page with "==Things still to be done== Listed in a loose order of most important to least. ===Wiki Porting=== - move everything over ===Community Pages=== - needs moar clan/unit pag...")
Revision as of 01:43, 25 July 2017
Things still to be done
Listed in a loose order of most important to least.
- move everything over
- needs moar clan/unit pages: LCAF, CC, update to 12thVR, WoB, W-R, CGB 297th
- everything Chaos March (
newbie basics [ie. how do I join?], how it works, rules & etiquette, maps, tournaments, what-have-you) - most of this is done. needs history, a table with a map listing (maybe), some videos, info on Duelist's 3v3 tournaments he had a short while ago
- getting active clan/unit pages updated by their respective reps
- a page about Discord
- a separate TS page? pretty much done at this point
- adding mainpage links to all of this for easy access
- info on pubbing...? probably should. dunno.
- get Serpentus to update the wiki admin page and a small blurb on how people can bug him or Avatar for accounts
- update guides wherever needed for 0.8.5
- repurpose & update the MWLL Asset Bible into something useful for newbies hell, I even went and made a starter asset guide
- update tanks and aerospace for 0.8.2 - Bird_Thing got this
- include updated blurbs on Mech pages tagged with stubs
- update the Critical Core Explosion page did it
- update weapon data where/whenever needed - Bird_Thing and DragonGod got this
- tag each page as up-to-date for 0.8.5
- putting together some sort of revamped style guide?
- eliminating the double redirects, most of which are my fault DragonGod got these
- cleaning up broken links I think these got had