From Mechwarrior Living Legends Wiki
Hello and welcome to the MWLL Wiki! I hope you like the place and choose to join our work.
|Pages you might want to check:|
MWLL Wiki aspires to be a reliable source for all MWLL players to read and draw information from, so please, ensure that your informations are correct.
Please do not remove talk page and forum comments, as they are part of the public record. Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and will become great, notable contributor! If you have any questions, see the help pages, or simply ask me on my talk page!
please add an image to your unit page if you can with a minimum of 400px width. Also, that article is a nice read :) --Cygma 18:55, 22 May 2011 (CEST)
- The image is currently in the works, we have a placeholder for now, but I can't find anything in the required size as of yet.
- SnowGibbon 08:11, 23 May 2011 (CEST)
7th Wolf Dragoons page
Just a small note - please, add image (minimum 400px width, bigger==better) and specify servers by their full names, not just Mechwars (1-3). Thanks Sky_walker 08:41, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- image will come later (waiting for higher-res version), server names will be fixed today.
- Sidenote: would have drafted non-publically, but can't without the page appearing in the clan category due to the template.
- Cheers, Cygma 13:55, 6 December 2010 (UTC).
Wiki signup page
You can't edit it from here. But nice finding, I'll fix it later on. Thanks.
BTW: What for do you need the bot? You know how to use it? If you don't have any experience, please don't experiment on here. Thank you! Sky_walker 13:50, 16 February 2011 (CET)
- You mean updating the infoboxes only? Eh, that's the smallest problem of all in keeping the articles up to date, really. But ok, if you have time - go ahead, just try not to break anything during the process ;) :) Sky_walker 14:03, 16 February 2011 (CET)
- Well, I don't have really any problem with this... it's like... half an hour tops if you have in-game screenshots made already, not really an achievement of any kind, hehehe, especially as the more important part actually is the article content. But it's still nice, whatever makes you go things faster - is a really good idea :) So have fun making it!!! :) Sky_walker 14:15, 16 February 2011 (CET)